Friday 27 January 2012

Watching the Clock

Check this out! Spotted in Heals this week, I simply had to pap this crochet covered wall clock in understated olive with a white face. J'adore!

After seeing this textured mini marvel, I imagined the fun I could have covering seemingly dull household items in a tightly woven amigurumi style crochet, transforming them into knitted objets d'art! Picture frames, lampshades and plant pots would all benefit from a unique crochet makeover, let's call it 'knitholstery'.

I may give something in my flat a funky crochet covering this year. Then I'll do a before and after thing and you can tell me which picture looks better!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it. I look forward to your project, when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my blog